Follow me ;)

Sabtu, 26 Maret 2011

Blogger Award From Daisy Sunshine..

I get a "blogger award" from cynthia. Cynthia is the owner of the blog "daisy sunshine". Thank you very much for cynthia.. :)


And to receive award, i should following these rules :

1. Answer these questions :

- How long have you been blogging?
*
already for 1 year

- When did the first time you blogged?
* I started blogging on march 2010.
- What is your purpose of making a blog?

* at first, I wanted to create a blog to display photographs of my work clothes and crafts. also to look for consumers. but eventually I was drawn to create an online diary. if you have time, please stop by my online diary here. :)

- Who inspired you so that your blog becoming like now?

* in fact, a lot of the bloggers who inspire me. I can not mention one by one. certainly, they and of course you too, have a lot to inspire me in making a good post and good quality. I am very grateful to have many good friends like you all the bloggers. thank you very much for all of you .. :)

2. Send this award to four other bloggers > so, I give this award to :
* Mbak Nadiyah > Tamimi
* Nea > Miss Nea Muslimovic
* Dija > Baby Dija
* Candella > Ceritanya Ini Cerita Hujan


hopefully, the blogger whose name I mentioned, are happy to receive this award.. Do not forget to follow my blog .. thank you .. :D


8 komentar:

  1. so sweet, dpt award..makasih ya :)

    BalasHapus
  2. selamat buat ya yg dapet award.. :D
    buat yg belum dapet,sabar ya.. nunggu aku dapet award lg, ntar aku bagi'in.. hehe..

    BalasHapus
  3. huaaaaaaaa makasiiih ameliaa sagaaa :D *hug*

    BalasHapus
  4. dari mbak Nadiyah, ke saya nih. Ijin follow yah...

    BalasHapus
  5. hello sis!
    salam kenal..dari blogger baru juga nih..baru satu minggu!hehe

    cek-cek dl ah!
    http://niwira.blogspot.com/2011/03/tas-dompet-gendongan-bayi-dll-khas.html

    BalasHapus
  6. @mbak Ami : silahkan mbak.. nanti saya follback..^^

    @Niwira : salam kenal juga sist.. makasih ya sudah menyempatkan mampir.. nanti saya mampir ke blognya sist..^^

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...