Follow me ;)

Minggu, 10 April 2011

Happy Birthday 1st to ManneQueens..



On 10 April last year was the day I founded the label ManneQueens. ManneQueens which initially focused on the party dress design, Muslims wear, and kebaya. because before I ever make accessories, so for the future I will probably make handmade accessories and craft with label ManneQueens.

Today, on the first anniversary of ManneQueens. I would like to thank Ms. Rodiyah (owner Roka Fashion house) who have guided and invited me to cooperate in ManneQueens vs. Roka Boutique. and my friends: Novi, Dila, Zain Han, Nia as pattern maker who had helped me to stay with this label until now. Also on the customers who have entrusted ManneQueens to make their clothes and accessories.

hopefully ManneQueens more developed, I became increasingly creative and innovative in designing clothes and making accessories and craft. also hopefully more and more customers who wear the clothes, accessories and crafts manufactured by Mannequeens.


2 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...